- Parish Secretary
- Full Time
- Parish position
Banyo Nundah Catholic Parish invites applications for the full time position of Parish Secretary, 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated ability in providing reception services and administrative support,
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills for providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and with others.
• A willingness to work within the Mission and Vision of the Catholic Church.
Specific responsibilities include:
The day-to-day running of the parish office including reception, general office responsibilities, general banking, database entry, document preparation, photocopying and filing.
Remuneration will be based on the suitable candidate's skills and experience and be paid in line with the Clerks Private Sector Modern Award 2010.
Interviews will be mid January 2019 with the positon starting late January 2019.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Monday, December 31, 2018
- To apply for this position, please email your current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should include the name of two (2) referees one of which preferably should be a Parish Priest.