- Senior Coordinator
- Full Time
- Centacare Family and Relationship Services
- Gold Coast
- Centacare Family and Relationship Services (CFRS) is part of Centacare in the Archdiocese of Brisbane. Our branches respond to local community needs throughout South East Queensland.
CFRS is looking to appoint a full time Senior Coordinator within the Gold Coast region. We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Coordinator who will assist in the provision of high quality, professional and accountable services within the federal funding programs. For a role of this nature, highly effective communication and interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and integrity in working with clients, colleagues and community stakeholders are required.This is a full-time position of 38 hours per week. Some after-hours work is required to provide equitable services for clients.Essential:
A current driver's licence, current (or eligibility for) Qld Working with Children Check - 'Blue Card' and evidence of Australian Work Rights to confirm citizenship or a visa holder are required.The remuneration package is Social Community Home Care & Disability Services Industry Award - plus 17.5% Leave Loading and 9.5% Superannuation.The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within Social Work, Psychology, Social or Behavioural Sciences from recognised tertiary institution or equivalent, with eligibility for membership of PACFA, AASW, APS or a similar recognised professional association.
- Minimum of 5 years front line practice and 3 years at a senior level in the community sector, with extensive knowledge of the Domestic Violence Legislation, Child Safety Legislation and Family Law Act.
- Experience in Family Dispute Resolution will be highly regarded.
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- We invite suitably qualified applicants to forward their résumé, by COB Wednesday 23 January 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Coordinator – Federal Funding” in the subject line.
Specific inquiries about the role can be directed to Emma Crooks, Area Manager on 07 5527 7211.Applications close COB COB Wednesday 23 Januay 2019. If shortlisted, interviews will be held during the week of 28 January 2019.