- Parish Secretary
- Part Time - 12 Month Contract
- Parish position
The Goodna Catholic Parish invites applications for the part time fixed term 12 month contract of Parish Secretary.
This position is for 24 hours per week to worked either across 4 or 5 days.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated ability in providing reception services and administrative support,
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills for providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Knowledge of Business Activity Statement (BAS) reporting and accounting software packages preferably MYOB or QuickBooks.
• Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and with others.
• A willingness to work within the Mission and Vision of the Catholic Church.
Specific responsibilities include:
The day-to-day running of the parish office including reception, general office responsibilities, financial management general banking, database entry, document preparation, photocopying and filing.
Remuneration will be based on the suitable candidate's skills and experience and be paid in line with the Clerks Private Sector Modern Award 2010.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019
To apply for this position, please email your current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to Cindy Hayer, email@example.com
Applications should include the name of two (2) referees one of which preferably should be a Parish Priest.