- Administration/Finance Officer
- Parish position
The Sandgate Brighton Catholic Parish invites applications for the part-time position of Administration/Finance Officer for 3 days per week (Mon, Tues, & Friday - not negotiable) 24 hours a week 8.30am to 3.30pm (not negotiable).
This positoin is based in Greenwood Street, Brighton.
The successful applicant will:
• Hold a book keeping qualification and demonstrated ability in Business Activity Statement (BAS) reporting, accounting software package MYOB, and Microsoft Suite including excel.
• Demonstrate well-developed written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills for providing excellent service to the parish community.
• Be familiar with website administration preferably Weebly, and Face book page administration.
• Have experience working in an office environment
• Volunteer management
• Open to the Catholic ethos with a commitment to the Mission and Vision of the Catholic Church.
Specific responsibilities include:
Banking, financial input, management and reporting, database entry, document preparation, ordering of supplies, administration of the Parish website and Facebook page, general office responsibilities, and provide relief for the Parish Secretary as needed.
Rumeration will be in line with the Clerks Private Sector Award.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Monday, February 18, 2019
To apply for this position, please email your current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should include the name of two (2) referees with one preferably being a parish priest.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Applications close on 18th February 2019
Interviews will be held on the 21st Feb 2019