- Group Leader Educator - Hamilton
- Centacare Child Care Services
- At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. St Cecilia's Child Care Centre - Hamilton, is one of over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.We are seeking to appoint a Casual Group Leader Educator at St Cecilia's Child Care Centre - Hamilton. This position has the potential to move to Part-time with over 25+ hours available each week. The service provides Long Day Care & Kindergarten with 49 places in the service. Tucked away in the heart of Hamilton, St Cecilia's small class sizes and extensive outdoor play areas provide children with a unique learning environment that encourages creativity and exploration.
Hours: As Required
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 4.1 - 4.3 ($35.56 - $36.66 per hour). (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
- Experience in the education and care of children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Sunday, July 21, 2019
- For more information please contact Kate Otto at 07 3324 3932.To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Kate Otto at email@example.com.