- Chidlren's Service Employee (Long Day Care)
- Catholic Early EdCare
- Chermside West
- At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. Majella Early Years Centre, is one of over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.We are seeking to appoint a Casual Children's Services Employee at Majella Early Years Centre, Chermside West.Majella Early Years Centre is a 79 place service. This service is an integral part of the catholic community.The service provides Long Day Care for children from 6 weeks to school age with a Kindergarten Program available for children who are of Pre-Prep age. We are looking for a Passionate Educator to join our Full Time team and work with us to provide high quality care to the children and families in our community.Hours: As required per week
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. 3.1. $29.83 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework and National Law/Regulations.
- Conversant with Early Years Learning Framework & the QLD Kindergarten Learning Guidelines
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
- Sunday, October 27, 2019
- For more information please contact Pania Mitchell at (07) 3350 1244.To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Pania Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.