- Children's Services Employee (OSHC) - Woody Point
- Catholic Early EdCare
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. Southern Cross Catholic College Outside School Hours Care, Woody Point is a new service due to open on January 29th 2020. This new service is one of over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.
We are seeking to appoint two casual Educators at Southern Cross Catholic College Outside School Hours Care Woody Point.
Woody Point OSHC is a 59 place service. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community.
The service provides before school and after school care during term time.
If you are self-motivated, have a passion to support primary school aged children's well-being, learning and personal development, and are committed to see them learn in a happy and safe environment, we want to hear from you. We provide quality care for all children attending our centres; staff are encouraged to assist in furthering children's learning, through intentional teaching and positive interactions.
Hours: 10 - 25 hrs per week
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 1.1- 3.4. $26.0954 - $31.9474 (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Work with the children to create fun and recreational experiences that support the children's well-being.
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Catholic Early EdCare
- Working towards an ACECQA approved qualification. Disciplines include: behavioural science, community services, creative arts, education, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, sports and recreation, and human welfare studies. Please see link for full list. https://www.acecqa.gov.au/qualifications/requirements/working-with-school-age-children
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations or ability to acquire
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place or ability to acquire
- A passion for the education and care of school aged children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
Applications close 18 November 2019
- Monday, November 18, 2019
For more information please contact Jenny Lewis Area Manager at 0400342150.
To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Jenny Lewis at email@example.com