- OSHC Coordinator (Woody Point)
- Full Time - 12 month Contract
- Catholic Early EdCare
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. Southern Cross Catholic College Outside School Hours Care, Woody Point is new service due to open in January 2020. This service is one of over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.
We are seeking to appoint a Fulltime Coordinator to lead our new Outside School Hours Care service opening in January 2020 at Southern Cross Catholic College, Woody Point. A 59 place service providing Before School and After School Care.
Hours: 38 hrs Term time, 12 month contract
Remuneration: Level 6.1 - 6.3 as per the Children's Services Award 2010. $32.2395 - $33.0421 (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Oversee the delivery of a high quality, inclusive and educational program
- Manage day to day operations of the service including staffing, administration and financial management tasks
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
- Diploma in Children Services or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card), First Aid, CPR, Asthma/Anaphylaxis
- Consent to being the Nominated Supervisor of the service
- A strong understanding of Child Care legislation including the National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards, and My Time Our Place
- Previous experience in child care service management
- Effective computer skills including experience with child care management software (Xplor preferred)
- Proven leadership skills to develop a team of staff
Applications close 18 November 2019
- Monday, November 18, 2019
For more information please contact Jenny Lewis at 0400342150.
To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Jenny Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org