The Archdiocese of Brisbane uses various websites, social media platforms and digital channels to share the works of the Archdiocese and to provide a place for people to gather and discuss the work and mission of the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane appreciates healthy discussion and asks that comments be kept respectful and reflective of Christian values.
We encourage the posting of questions, comments and concerns and ask visitors to remember that these channels are moderated and there are real people on the other end of the screen reading the words you have typed.
Comments will not be removed because they express opinions in disagreement with the Archdiocese of Brisbane. However, comments may be deleted if they contain:
- Personal attacks or inflammatory remarks against a person or group
- Vulgar (including abbreviations), racist or prejudicial language (including vulgar abbreviations)
- Content or comments blatantly off topic
- Links to sites that contain offensive material or attack the Archdiocese of Brisbane and its mission
- Promotion of services, products, political organisations or agendas
- Information that is factually incorrect
- Depictions or encouragement of violence
- Pornographic material
- False representation of another individual or organisation
- Defamation to a person, people or entity
- Content, including hate speech, intended to intimidate or harass another person or organisation
- Personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses)
The Archdiocese of Brisbane reserves the right to remove posters who violate this policy.
Comments left by others on this page do not reflect the views of the Archdiocese of Brisbane.