Our faith calls us to support and care for one another, and most especially for those who are marginalised, alone or in vulnerable circumstances. Through the Catholic Foundation, you can make a financial contribution to a cause close to your heart, and ensure the future of our faith.
Your gift will:
- ensure the wellbeing of our retired, elderly and frail priests when they are no longer able to serve in active ministry. Through The Priest Foundation, you are there for them when they need our support
- care for families experiencing domestic and family violence, homelessness or those struggling with mental health concerns have a place through Centacare
- provide a home for the education and formation of our priests-in-training at Holy Spirit Seminary, Banyo
- give young people a quality Catholic School education when they are in desperate need of an inclusive faithful community through the Mary MacKillop Catholic School Access Fund
- provide vital funding for grassroots ministry in our parishes and communities
You may choose to:
- make a single gift
- join the Living Faith Society with a monthly or regular gift
- Become an Eternal Guardian by leaving a gift in your Will or creating an endowment fund
For more information on ways to give, please contact the Catholic Foundation.
Your gift is received with gratitude, and immediately put to work to support vital ministry and to good works of our Church.