Please pray with us these prayer intentions and prayers of thanks left by the faithful the world over.
- A friend who was diagnosed with blood cancer. Please pray for her healing and inner peace.26 Sep 2013
- Mi who was involved in a road accident and underwent brain surgery to remove hematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels). However, she has lost control of half of her body. Please pray for a miraculous healing and speedy recovery, so that she can fulfill her role as mother and wife.26 Sep 2013
- Ben and his needs.26 Sep 2013
- Alain who has been without work for about 3 months and desperately needs a job within the next couple of days or he and his family will have to leave the country.26 Sep 2013
- Daniel who has some disabilities but has been looking for work all this year after leaving school. He has been volunteering at St. Vinnies Jindalee. He is very good with computers. A job close to Goodna area would be great for him. He will be 18 next month.26 Sep 2013
- Eva whose cancer has returned after being in remission for a few years. She is currently pregnant, so please pray for a safe delivery for mother and baby and for healing of the cancer by our Lord. Please keep her family in your prayers as well.26 Sep 2013
- Amelia J. and all young people who have finished their studies and are looking for their first full-time job. Their hope is so great, but times are hard, so pray that the Lord may keep Amelia and all of them in His loving care and give them courage to continue trying their best without losing heart!26 Sep 2013