Centacare CFRS Pre-Marriage Education Group Programme
- Saturday May 9, 2020
- 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
- Centacare FRS Conference Room 58 Morgan Street Fortitude Valley
Centacare Family and Relationship Services provides group courses in Pre-Marriage Education which are facilitated by trained relationship educators. The program provides couples with an opportunity to explore their relationship and plan for their future.
Cost per couple is $285 (full fee) with concessions available for health care card holders. (NB. No one is ever denied services due to inability to pay fees). Morning, afternoon tea and lunch is provided. Full registration is via the Centacare website at and registrations close on the Monday preceding the course.
The programme aims to provide participants with an opportunity to:-
* Explore the potential of their relationship by gaining knowledge of themselves and their partner
* Raise awareness of the dynamics within their unique relationship
* Build relationship skills in communication and managing conflict
* Plan for the their future by prioritising individual and couple relationship friendship, values, goals and aspirations for the future
* Individual, Couple and Societal Ideas and Expectations of Marriage
* Family of Origin Influences
* Research and strategies for promoting and maintaining healthy relationships
* Communication and Conflict Management Strategies
* Relationship Values, Vision and Aspirations
* The Sacrament and Commitment of Marriage
For more information, and to register for all programmes, please go to our website –
You can also speak to our Pre-Marriage Education Officer on 07 3251 5000.