The purpose of the page referencing this page is to provide an interactive forum where readers can gather and discuss information about the wide range of issues addressed by the work and mission of the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
Followers are encouraged to post questions, comments and concerns, but should remember this is a moderated online discussion hosted by the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane appreciates healthy, constructive debate and discussion; that means we ask that comments be kept civil in tone and reflect the charity and respect that marks Christian discourse.
Comments will not be removed simply because they express opinions in disagreement with the Archdiocese of Brisbane. However, comments that may be deleted include those that contain:
- Vulgar language (including vulgar abbreviations)
- Personal attacks or inflammatory remarks against a person or group
- Content or comments blatantly off topic
- Links to sites that contain offensive material or attack the Archdiocese of Brisbane and its mission
- Promotion of services, products, political organisations or agendas
- Information that is factually incorrect
The Archdiocese of Brisbane reserves the right to remove posters who violate this policy.
Comments left by others on this page do not reflect the views of the Archdiocese of Brisbane.