- Office address
- Level 2, Penola Place, 143 Edward Street, Brisbane 4001
- Postal address
- GPO Box 282, Brisbane 4001
- 07 3324 3752
The Office for Safeguarding Services supports the Archdiocese in safeguarding those who engage in Archdiocesan activities, ministries and services.
The functions of the Office are:
- Developing and implementing safeguarding standards, policies and procedures;
- Enhancing capacity to achieve compliance with safeguarding standards, policies and procedures; and
- Supporting workers in managing safeguarding concerns and abuse incidents.
Concerns and reports can be made directly to the Office for Safeguarding Services.
Alternatively, use the STOPLine Service.