- Parish Administration Assistant
- Parish position
Kingaroy Nanango Catholic Parish invites applications for the part-time position of Parish Administration Assistant working 20 hours a week, Mon, Wed, Thursday and Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated ability in providing reception services and administrative support,
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills for providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and with others.
• A willingness to work within the Mission and Vision of the Catholic Church.
Specific responsibilities include:
The day-to-day running of the parish office including reception, general office responsibilities, banking, database entry, document preparation, photocopying, filing and assisting with the counting.
Remuneration will be in accordance with the Clerks Private Sector Modern Award 2010 and commensurate with the applicant's skill and experience.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Friday, January 11, 2019
To apply for this position, please email your current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include the name of two (2) referees one of which preferably should be a Parish Priest.
Applications close on Friday, 11th January 2019. Start date will be in late January 2019.