- Administration Officer - Projects
- Full Time
- Episcopal Centre
- Brisbane - Inner
- Calling for applications from people who understand the mission of the Catholic Church, are highly professional, motivated, tech savvy and efficient for a role has two primary objectives: firstly to provide the necessary executive assistant and project work for the Executive Director to manage his responsibilities in a timely, efficient and caring manner, and secondly, the role is required to be part of the Episcopal Offices administration team which provides essential administration and support to the Archbishop, Auxiliary Bishop, Retired Bishops and the Vicar General. This position works closely with the Executive Director and the Executive Assistant to the Archbishop.The prefered applicant will have the following selection criteria:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in theology, philosophy, education, liberal arts, journalism, communications or marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal, presentation and writing skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to effectively meet outcomes and deadlines in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Excellent computer skills, tech savvy, with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and file sharing systems.
- A demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the mission of the Catholic Church in Brisbane.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered for the successful candidate.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Friday, February 01, 2019
- Applications should be submitted with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a current curriculum vitae to Cindy Hayer via email: email@example.com no latter than 5pm, Friday 1 February 2019.