- Children's Services Educator (Alexandra Hills OSHC)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Alexandra Hills
- Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is seeking to appoint a casual Children's Services Employee at St Anthony's Outside School Hours Care, Alexandra Hills.St Anthony's OSHC is a 60 place service and provides Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care. We are located in the spacious grounds of St Anthony's Catholic school and provide a high quality program to the local community. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community.
Hours: Varied (casual)
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010 [Level 1.1 - 3.4 $25.3355 - $31.0165 per hour] (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) or demonstrate a willingness to complete the studies
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place
- Experience in the education and care of children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- For more information please contact the coordinator, Roel Siebelink at 0477550068 or via email: email@example.com.To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to the co-ordinator, Roel Siebelink at firstname.lastname@example.org