- Administration Officer (Child Care - Ashmore & Upper Coomera)
- Centacare Child Care Services
- Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is a leading provider of Child Care in southeast Queensland with over 90 Outside School Hours Care services; 10 Long Day Care centres; and 9 Kindergartens. Our services extend north from Brisbane to the Fraser Coast and south to the Gold Coast.We are seeking to appoint a casual Administration Officer for two of our Early Learning centres. This role will assist both St Mary's Catholic Child Care Centre - Upper Coomera and Southport Catholic Parish Child Care Centre - Ashmore. Both services provides Long Day care and Kindergarten, You will work amongst highly experienced educators in the childcare industry and gain opportunities for personal and professional development.You will have experience with administration in a high volume multi tasked environment and have excellent and professional customer service delivery skills. Paid travel will be required between the 2 sites.
Remuneration: as per the Clerks - Private Sector Award 2010. (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Provide a wide range of effective administration support to the service
- Maintain and update data of children & families in the child care software (QikKids)
- Be the first point of contact for families and other general enquiries
- Liaising with key service personnel and families
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- 2-3 year's experience in a similar role
- Strong administration skills and reception tasks including financial administration
- Demonstrated ability in word processing and general entry
- Excellent oral and written communication within the workplace
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience in balancing frequent customer service duties with daily administrative processes
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Government
- Sunday, February 17, 2019
- For more information please contact Leigh Payne at 0488 995 433.To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Leigh Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org.