- Music Administrator
- Cathedral of St Stephen
- Brisbane CBD
Cathedral of St Stephen invites applications for the causal position of Music Administrator.
The successful applicant will have:
• Demonstrated ability in providing reception services and administrative support,
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills for providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and with others.
• A willingness to work within the Mission and Vision of the Catholic Church.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat would be desirable
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
Assist with the day-to-day running of the music department, maintain music records, rostering of cantors and organists, booking musicians, administration of invoices, assisting with the inductions of volunteers and contractors.
Remuneration will be in accordance with the Clerks Private Sector Modern Award 2010 and commensurate with the applicant's skill and experience.
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Friday, February 22, 2019
- To apply for this position, please email your current resume and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include the name of two (2) referees one of which preferably should be a Parish Priest.