- Children's Services Employee (Long Day Care)
- Centacare Child Care Services
Centacare Child Care Services, an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, is seeking to appoint a Casual Children's Services Employee at St Augustine's Childcare Centre
St Augustine's Childcare Centre is a 75 place service. This service is an integral part of the catholic community. The service provides care from 6 weeks through to 5 years. At St Augustine's Childcare Centre, children are central to everything we do.
We are a passionate service with love for our children, families, and community. St Augustine's Childcare Centre is well known for its compassion for our educators, families and children alike.
Hours: 0-38 hours per week
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 3.1 to 3.4, $28.97 to $31.01 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Assist in the delivery of a high quality, inclusive, educational program
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these
- Certificate III in Children's Services (or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines) minimum requirement.
- First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check (Blue Card) from the Queensland Public Safety Business Agency
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework including National Quality Standards, Education and Care Services National Law Act
2010 and Educational and Care Services National Regulations 2011
- Conversant with Early Years Learning Framework & the QLD Kindergarten Learning Guidelines
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people
and/or vulnerable adults.
- Sunday, March 10, 2019
- To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including
contact details for 2 professional referees) to Crystal Strudwick at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must outline your availability.