- OSHC Educators (Mt Gravatt/ Holland Park/ Wishart Regions)
- Catholic Early EdCare
- Mount Gravatt
- At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. We provide over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and are part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.We are seeking to appoint 5 casual Educators across the following services
All Services provides Before School, After School and Vacation care. . Each service is dedicated to providing high quality outcomes and care for all children, and families of the services.If you are self-motivated, have a passion to support primary school aged children's well-being, learning and personal development, and are committed to see them learn in a happy and safe environment, we want to hear from you. We provide quality care for all children attending our centres; staff are encouraged to assist in furthering children's learning, through intentional teaching and positive interactions.Hours: between 6-12 hours weekly
- St Bernards OSHC - Upper Mount Gravatt (a 100 place service)
- St Catherine's - Wishart (a 150 place service)
- St Agnes - Mount Gravatt (a 150 place service)
- St Joachim's - Holland Park (a 120 place service)
Remuneration: as per the Children's Services Modern Award 2010. Level 1.1 - 3.4. $26.0954 - $31.0165 (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Work with the children to create fun and recreational experiences that support the children's well-being.
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Participate in professional and personal development
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Catholic Early EdCare
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Working towards an ACECQA approved qualification. Disciplines include: behavioural science, community services, creative arts, education, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, sports and recreation, and human welfare studies. Please see link for full list. https://www.acecqa.gov.au/qualifications/requirements/working-with-school-age-children
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Quality Framework, My Time Our Place framework and National Law/Regulations or ability to acquire
- Conversant with school aged care framework My Time Our Place or ability to acquire
- A passion for the education and care of school aged children
- Effective oral and written communication within the workplace
- Friday, November 22, 2019
For more information please contact Susan Chimonides at 0499 555 539.
To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements and your preferred service listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org